Lakbayin ang Pilipinas. Discover. Care

Miyerkules, Hulyo 31, 2013

A is for ADVENTURE


ABRA. ANAWANGIN. AKLAN. ANTIQUE...4 distinct wonders...It continues to amaze me and keep wondering as a natural backpacker .  When will I ever go back?

Abra Tunnel courtesy of Ilocandiatreasures.com
Abra is a rugged province with great mountain ranges, a dynamic capital in Bangued.  It is home to the Tinguians.  I stayed at King David Hotel in Abra, during my last stint with the Girl Scouts of the Philippines.  Prior to that, I happened to loved this place because my interesting lovelife has its shares on this beautiful province.  Bangued offers also an Ilocandia feel of life.  From Cubao to Bangued, just ride a scenic Partas Bus schedule to the landlocked province of Abra passing through Narvacan Ilocos Sur junction.  At the junction, going to the right means going to Bangued, while straight forward means going to the Spanish style city of Vigan.  Bangued is home to Divine World College.  Temperature is a little bit warm compared to other towns in Abra, it sits on a valley with the Abra River on the background. A newly constructed bridge , thanks to then Cong. Bersamin welcomes you aside from the majestic Abra Welcome Tunnel.  Soon, the capital will be a proposed city.  I enjoyed the breakfast at Oval Era Hotel and sunrise is astonishing seeing the whole Abra Valley.  May I ask also everyone to support the Abra Girl Scouts Council...our young girls need your financial cooperation as well...You may contact Miss Kristine.  Visit also the weaving industry of this province.  Travel Budget . 3 thousand pesos.


and for our next destination:  ANAWANGIN  see you guys...thank you for reading my post.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento